Nested below the link to Context and Narrative (at the top of the page, under the title bar; it will take you back here, if you click it) there are 3 sub-category menus, each with further nested links to allow you to view specific categories of posts. I have replicated this tree of links here:
- Assignment 1 – Two Sides of the Story
- Assignment 2 – Photographing the Invisible
- Assignment 3 – Putting Yourself in the Picture
- Assignment 4 – A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words
- Assignment 5 – Making It Up
Research and Reflection
Each of the Assignment categories is headed with a brief introductory post, containing links to the Tutor’s Report and details of both files included in the physical submission and stored on the OCA g:drive folder that has been shared with me for this purpose.
I have not been able to reverse the most-recent-to-oldest sorting of the posts within any of the sections, or indeed in the blog as a whole, but assume this is normal.
And thank you for your time, reading all this.